Palm Beach Gardens Baseball offers a travel program for players that want to participate at a more competitive level. There are two opportunities to play Travel Baseball each year. The Spring games are played from January through May and Fall is played September through December.
Travel Baseball teams typically practice 1 day during the week and on Sundays. These practices are in addition to the rec. program and does not interfere with that schedule. Games, scrimmages and tournaments may be held locally, but usually involve traveling to other facilities in Palm Beach County (and sometimes beyond).
The name of our Travel Teams is the Palm Beach Gardens Thunder.
For more information on participating on one of the competitive teams, please contact our Travel Director Tony Badala. The Travel program is overseen by the Board of Directors of Palm Beach Gardens Baseball.
- 8U Manager – Allen Davis
- 8U “B” Manager – Casey Haggerty
- 9U Manager - Steve Throop
- 10U Manager - Rich Coppersmith
- 10U “B” Manager – Duke Thrush
- 11U Manager - Mike Schiapppa
- 11U “B” Manager – John Green
- 12U Manager - Jason Judge
- 13U Manager - Scott Schaefer