Palm Beach Gardens Baseball offers a travel program for players that want to participate at a more competitive level. There are two opportunities to play Travel Baseball each year. The Spring games are played from January through May and Fall is played September through December.
Travel Baseball teams typically practice 1 day during the week and on Sundays. These practices are in addition to the rec. program and does not interfere with that schedule. Games, scrimmages and tournaments may be held locally, but usually involve traveling to other facilities in Palm Beach County (and sometimes beyond).
The name of our Travel Teams is the Palm Beach Gardens Thunder.
For more information on participating on one of the competitive teams, please contact our Travel Director Tony Badala. The Travel program is overseen by the Board of Directors of Palm Beach Gardens Baseball.
- 7U Travel – Manager: Mike Panczak
- 8U Travel - Manager: Duke Thrush
- 9U Travel - Manager: Allen Davis
- 10U Travel - Manager: Bart Espinoza
- 11U Travel - Manager: Rich Coppersmith
- 12U A Travel – Manager: Mike Schiappa
- 12U B Travel – Manager: Scott Schaefer
- 13U Travel - Manager: Tommy Roker
- 14U Travel - Manager: Paul Joyce
2013/14 Travel Calendar (TBD)